5yr user not able to download pro from play store... PLS HELP!!!!

KiLLaBee

Ok so I spoke to Google support 2 nights ago for 30min they told me to do all the things I told them I've already done prior to speaking with them. After 30 min of my time wasted on some asshat that didn't pay attention & read I was told to email the developer. Which I did but haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm trying my luck here. Like I said I'm a 5yr user of Poweramp pro & have never had a problem like this, ever. So I use 2 Google accounts cause 1 has a lot of purchases in it that I still use & 1 of those apps is Poweramp Pro. So I have 2 Google accounts on my phone with 1 of them only syncing app data. When I go to play store to download Pro it displays as if I haven't paid for it & yes I'm on the right acct, although in my experience it doesn't matter as long as you have the acct app data syncing. I have the transaction id#, a screenshot of the purchase which was back on Feb 10, 2013... Hopefully a mod here can help me with this, I thought Google would have been able to provide me a link or something to download the pro version, but no dice. Thanx 4 ur help & will provide transaction id # if someone can help me

@KiLLaBee, just click buy and after this you will get error and than appear button "Download" instead "Buy", or will be write-off money but later it will returned to your card.

Obviously you must do it from account obviously, you need to do this on the account from which you previously bought.

Another way - send email to technical support and ask to reconnect your account from Google Play to site unlocker.

Archived