• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azumukupoe

Pause on alarms

5 posts in this topic

You can adjust the behaviour of short and permanent audio focus changes in Settings > Audio > Audio Focus. The alpha test build (704 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page) also has an option to choose to either duck the volume or pause during short changes. 

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You can adjust the behaviour of short and permanent audio focus changes in Settings > Audio > Audio Focus. The alpha test build (704 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page) also has an option to choose to either duck the volume or pause during short changes. 

Andre

I've already tried but it does not work. That's why I'm asking for a specific feature.

That's how it's meant to work already, so I'll move this to the bug reports forum. If you could say something about your device and ROM that might help.

Andre