Library improvement

doomjitsu

I've been using the Premium version of Poweramp on Xiaomi Redmi 4A for a year now and I'd like to suggest a few things that I'd like to see fixed/added next time. Thanks!

1. Identical names. For example, you have a few records called "Demo" in your library, the app will list them all only under one name and that means that the tracks from different albums will get mixed up in one list. What I would like to see is "Artist 1 - Demo; Artist 2 - Demo; Artist 3 - Demo" in my library. Also, there's just this weird thing that Poweramp chooses one artist randomly for a compilation or a split record. Take the singles compilation by The Specials for instance, it mainly has songs listed under The Specials and the last 4 songs are released under The Special A.K.A., so in the library for some reason the album is listed only under The Special A.K.A. I think it could use the slash symbol like this "The Specials / The Special A.K.A.", that would work greatly with split releases especially.
  2. No albums differentiation in a playlist. Now this one really bothers me. Sometimes I just want to play an artist's discography and instead of playing one album after another the way they're placed alphabetically, it plays every song alphabetically. Yeah, you can play one album and then put the others in the queue, but wouldn't it be easier just to play the artist's discog in two touches?
  3. Clearing queue. Not that it's very important, but it seems kinda redundant to me that you have to clear the queue each time it's done playing. Why can't it just clear itself or don't add up at all and work as a playlist for a moment?

Once again I really hope you won't brush this off and work on these little things. I'm just looking for the best app and you have a chance to be one.

Archived