I have been using Poweramp for quite a long time on my various samsung galaxy devices.Im using philips SHB8750NC bluetooth head phones.However on my latest device samsung note 8 , I cannot access to route output  feature as a result there is a huge diffrence of sound quality.Can you .Please fix this issue

Hi, Why not setup a donation option for your app in Google Play Store which I'm sure you will get great and positive results. Millions of your app fans including myself wouldn't mind supporting this app for further development in improving the UI and the play functionality. Im not sure about the dollar amount of other donators, but I'm willing to contribute 10 to $20 USD in supporting your development and keeping this app at the top of the list on where it should stay. I'm also not sure if you are aware that many people see your app as the Holy Grail of Music Players and if need be asked for their support, you will not have any problems in getting their support.

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, andrewilley said:

Try v3 alpha test, build 704, which has more output options (including high-res). Can be downloaded from the tab at the top of the page.

Andre

Does it require to root my phone? Also i would like to know if "Route Output" feature is only disable on samsung note 8 or are there also other devices having same problem.

Archived