• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.Cent

Purchased, but can't register

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just purchased Poweramp (non-playstore version) and bound it to my e-mail address. This address is registered on my phone using the built-in, stock android client (com.android.email) which has the same icon as described in the FAQ.

However, I can not register Poweramp due to this error message (freely translated from German): "This google or e-mail account (Android 3.0+) is not registered on this device."

When opening the account list, I see "Private (IMAP)" instead of "E-Mail" and clicking "Add a new account" only gives me those three choices: "Private (IMAP)", "Private (POP3)", "Exchange".

I am sure that it is the stock android e-mail client though, so what am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Some images:

Account list:

dwa4606.jpg

Content of "Private (IMAP)":

xEs0M7Q.jpg

Content of the "add a new account" menu:

280qBuz.jpg

App details of app "email":

GRmEGaU.jpg

Thank you for your answer. I have already tried the suggested support article without any luck.

My Android version is 7.1.2.

Odd. Please can you email with your system and purchase details to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com

Andre

I successfully managed to register by temporarily installing HTC Mail, adding my email account there and removing it afterwards. Should I still contact support to help you sorting out the issue? Maybe this might be a common issue.