album art size

fender62

newbie here to Poweramp, i use the program on an android box, i have it set to folder view and it shows album art for each album i have within its own folder, is there anyway to make the album art size smaller as it looks like a giant grid with like big icons, id like them smaller so i can see more albums when viewing instead of having to scroll down, as i have like a hundred albums. also how do get the app to start and just go to folder view automatically.

the reason i ask, is im using the app on an android box ebox t8 v with a 52 inch tv, considering the size of screen you could fit a load of albums on the screen, at the moment all i see is eight albums, unless i scroll down, you could probably make it fit 32 album art or more without loosing the ability to see album titles ? it would be a great thing if the app could do as i explained, a lot of people are using android boxes now.

that's a bit of good news, i wonder if they read these forums, a stripped down version without equalizer and all the other phone preferences bits, android box does the need the other bits...if you think about it, i have my box connected to my denon avr amp that already has an eq section.

Archived