USB output way

Hi! Another question.

I have connected the USB of my tablet to a DAC, to make the digital signal to analogic one.

But what do I have to do, the Poweramp come out the digital audio signal to microUSB port? Any setting on Poweramp menu? Or on the tablet menu?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Andre.

Where can I get the PA Alpha v3? 704 is the last version?

I have a 2.5 hard disk with mp3 music. Connected to tablet with hub otg microusb. If I send out digital to the DAC... Can a tablet receipt and transmit by USB port, at the same time?

It should fully overwrite the release build,  but occasionally it works better if you uninstall the release build first. The unlocker that you got from Google Play will work on v3 too (including the test versions) so you don't need to re-purchase. If you've created any personal settings or playlists, please export those before uninstalling though.

Andre

Get it! Thanks Andre.

The last problem. While the music is playing, I want on the screen the album image fix. And my screen is with the equalizer movement, black screen with white movement. I tried change configuration, quit spectrum options and put album art, but no changes.

Thanks

Use the slide-in panel from the right (EQ/etc settings) and where it says "Visualisation: Normal" (or "Full Screen") tap to change that to Disabled. Not immediately obvious I agree, but this is only a temporary user interface until the full Material Design one comes out soon (ish...)

Andre  

Archived