• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JakeOrth

Music collection on hd 2.5

2 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have a music collection on my 2.5 hard disk, connected to the tablet with Poweramp.

I reanalyse the "biblioteca" with the music files. And Poweramp runs. But I power off the tablet and hard disk. Then I power on, the Poweramp don't recognyce the route of files, I must to re-analyse the files again.

Is this normal? Can the Poweramp save the music files?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english

When your device notices that something was removed eg sdcard or hd, both android and Poweramp think the music has been deleted and will rescan, removing all references to the now missing files. When you reconnect, scanning will restart, adding the newly found tracks but they will be treated as brand new so any playlists will show empty. Android devices are not really designed to work with external disks.