How to remove icons on album art?

P0w3rUs3r

Hi,

I'm trying to make PowerAMP3 look like PowerAMP2, but I'm unable to get rid of the 5 icons which are on or right above the album art.

(I marked them yellow - additionally I added a screenshot of PowerAMP2 to show the difference.)

Can you help, please?

Thanks!

PowerAMP2.jpg

PowerAMP3.jpg

The option to hide the icon panel was removed as of the first alpha release of v3. This is because skins will function in a different way, and the concept of that panel is no longer applicable. Max did say that something similar may be implemented by the final release, but it's not possible at present.

Andre

Thank you for your answer.

What you write sounds good, but it seems that last Alpha was released like 1,5 years ago?

Looks like we would have to wait long time until a final.

I removed the PowerAMP3 on my smartphone and left the beta,

but I can't download PowerAMP2 anymore.

What to do?

I would like to switch to V2, since I don't really benefit of the V3's differences.

You can just re-install v2 if you want, you'll need to uninstall the alpha first though so backup your settings and playlists/etc first. If you got the alpha version via Google Play you'll also need to click on the same link to remove yourself from the test program, otherwise v3 will install itself again (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer).

The next beta release is due fairly soon, but coding the new UI has taken a lot more time than anyone expected.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Archived