Two issues

Bjhillock

I just added 3 albums and changed some cover art in iTunes and imported them to my 256gb SD card which has 47gb free. The revised album art imported correctly but the new albums did not. They imported fine to my stock player. Also batch editing for album artwork and album tags is spotty. Sometimes you can edit the whole album, other times you can only edit individual songs. I am using build 704 premium on a Galaxy s8 Active with Android 7.0. Please let me know what could be causing these issues

Thanks

Brian

You can't batch edit whole albums in Poweramp, only individual files tags.

However if you don't have any cover.jpg artwork files saved in specific folders (which can be used for whole albums) PA will pick artwork from one of the files it finds to use as the album/folder artwork in the Library views. It's based on the low-level file system directory order though, not the tidy user-sorted order, so it depends more on when the files were created on the Android filesystem than it does on names. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323535-how-album-art-for-a-track-is-selected for a bit more background on how this works.

Andre

Archived