Helpful editing ideas

Bjhillock

I just downloaded build 704 and upgraded it. Initial impressions are that this is an excellent upgrade to the previous version. Just a few thoughts. Would like to be able to access the artwork and tag editors from the long press on the album in grid view. Now you have to go into and actually play a song. Correct me if I am wrong because I am new to Poweramp. Would also like to swipe down to hide the player and access the previous screen and swipe up to bring the player back. I feel that these changes will make it easier to navigate the player. Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Brian Hillock

Me again,

I feel that the sleep timer should be moved into the settings menu. Also need to add artwork and tag editor functions to the menu that shows when you long press the album art. Still need it for individual songs however. Would also like an alphanumeric bar to be available when you swipe left from an album gridor list or song list. It would be an additional search option.

Thanks

Brian

You can edit tags and artwork from a long-press on the song within any view type (obviously not at the top folders/artist/albums levels though, as tags are file/song based, not whole-album based).

Interface updates are coming in the forthcoming v3 beta, but as it's a ground-up rebuild it will all be new anyway.

Andre

Archived