Navigation bar bug

hapelectrique

I'm experiencing an issue on the alpha build if Poweramp where i can't use the quick navigation In the status bar ... The controler goes white and unresponsive..

I'm using a Nexus 6p with Android 8.1 ( OPP5.170921.005)

With the Poweramp alpha app ( Alpha-build-703-play) full version 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happen to me as well.. looks like that every time a cover art loads it just turns notification box to white and buttons are disabled..

If you change color through settings/notification it will work until a new cover art is loaded..

edit: Android 8.1 on Nexus 5x

• 2 weeks later...

Here's hoping Max gets that OTA soon and can fix this sooner rather than later.  It's a real pain for usability.  It affects the lock screen controls as well, which I use as much or more than the notification controls.  When it started occasionally in 8.0 it wasn't so bad.  Now that it's permanently broken in 8.1, it's far more frustrating.  I'd bet that it's related to the setColorized() method that was added to NotificationCompat.Builder (and likely --hopefully-- a relatively easy fix).

6 hours ago, dannett said:

I just paid for the current version on the Playstore, it needs to be fixed in this version.

It most likely won't be fixed on the v2 builds, however it will be fixed in the upcoming v3 version (which is also included with your payment). v2 will become a legacy product for users of Android 4.4 and below.

Andre

• 4 weeks later...

Archived