10% of my mp3 files haven't been added to the library, don't know why, even the same album music files aren't recognized within same folder. 

App crashes frequently and I sent the dump files through email. 

While connected to car Bluetooth system, while unlocking lock screen, the music output lags for around 2 seconds. 

When selecting edit in info/tags, it pops out for the access permission for SD CARD, even after I granting it, again it pops out for access permissions and it is recurring, so I can't edit the info/tags at all. 

Please fix the mp3 file recognition properly and soon. I hope the above problems will be fixed in upcoming build. 

The tag editing issues is best fixed by trying to DELETE a song first, and setting the permissions for the SD Card during that sequence, and it then should hopefully be OK for editing tags later that way.

Have you tried a Full Rescan for your missing files. If they are in the same folder as file that are scanned OK, you shouldn't need to adjust the folder options. if still a problem, might be worth checking in case there are any tagging issues with the missing files, and worst-case try reformatting the SD Card from scratch and copy all the contents back again (do this on a PC with the mobile device turned OFF for the whole time the card is not present).

Andre

Still having both problems, 

mp3 files are in the same folder itself, also I tried after formatting SD card. 

It took access for delete option, but still asking permission for editing tags and not taking access. 

Hope you take this issues seriously and fix it in next update. 

Archived