Tasker Integration?

Could we maybe see, at some point in the future (hopefully near) tasker integration for changing EQ, playing certain lists/songs, or maybe even as deep as changing settings?  I currently use tasker to launch Poweramp when I connect my speakers or headphones but I have a fine tuned EQ for each and I'm so wishing for a way to change those with tasker so I wouldn't have to worry about it.  This could also open up plenty of new possibilities for other people using tasker.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I posted a similar question recently for Poweramp Equalizer, and got no reply.

I'm also looking for the same thing.

The integrated function to attach a profile to a bluetooth device does not work for me, so I'm trying to solve the problem using Tasker.

Let me know if you have any new developments.

Thanks,

Paulo.

1 hour ago, PauloON said:

The integrated function to attach a profile to a bluetooth device does not work for me, so I'm trying to solve the problem using Tasker.

I can't remember if we've covered this in other threads, but you have saved the settings using just the specific device name haven't you, without also ticking the general "Bluetooth" option which will applies the new saved settings to all BT devices.

image.png

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I can't remember if we've covered this in other threads, but you have saved the settings using just the specific device name haven't you, without also ticking the general "Bluetooth" option which will applies the new saved settings to all BT devices.

image.png

Andre

Yes, I have selected just the specific device and it identifies everything wrong.

I've reinstalled and did all tests you asked me to.

Can you, please, take a look at my post here?