• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
FurqanHanif

Hi-Res 24bit/192khz Option Gone after Updating from Marshmallow to Nougat.

5 posts in this topic

Hello.. 

i Am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625. in Marshmallow 24bit/192khz was working fine in Poweramp Alpha but after Updating  to Nougat That Option is Gone , No more Hi-res.. 
Why is that .. ? is Nougat Not Supported. ? ANy way to get that option Back.. ? 

Thanks..

Did you download the alpha through this website or through the play store? You need to be on build 704 for Nougat compatibility and the play store only installs 703. There is still a chance that it won't read it after updating as the alpha came out before official Nougat was released and was still on developer previews.

1 hour ago, KUSOsan said:

Did you download the alpha through this website or through the play store? You need to be on build 704 for Nougat compatibility and the play store only installs 703. There is still a chance that it won't read it after updating as the alpha came out before official Nougat was released and was still on developer previews.

Thanks for reply.. 

Tried 704 alpha , it detected 24bit SD PCM but everytime I enable it it says failed , switching to default output. 

Here see this screenshot. 

Screenshot_2017-08-11-04-05-20-414_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.192df9ded6f3a29e0b2e89d58ffe636d.png

Unfortunately there's a clue in the name alpha test / experimental. Not all devices work with high-res, and updating phones to Nougat variants which were released after the last alpha test build (April 2016) is somewhat hit and miss. Thanks for the report though, and please add your device/ROM to the High Res Requests thread too. Thanks.

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Unfortunately there's a clue in the name alpha test / experimental. Not all devices work with high-res, and updating phones to Nougat variants which were released after the last alpha test build (April 2016) is somewhat hit and miss. Thanks for the report though, and please add your device/ROM to the High Res Requests thread too. Thanks.

Andre

Thanks For Reply. 

I know it's in alpha State , i thought maybe disabling some specific Setting might fix this issue.. 

Added My Device/ROM in Hi-Res thread. 

Thanks Again.. :) (y)