Error Maybe, maybe not?

I recently switched to the AXON 7 MINI and the output is apparently 32 bit with 192 khz 

"Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Hi Fidelity Sound Performance: Yes Speakers: Yes, dual speaker support Base support material: N-base material PlayBack Sound Playback Codecs: Dolby Atmos® Sampling Frequency: 192 kHz THD+N: -106 dB S/N: 120 dB Recording Channel: 2 channel (hi-fi), 1 channel (VAD) Resolution: 32 bit Sampling Frequency: 192 kHz MIC max input: 2.8 Vpp S/N ADC: 102 dB Conference Mode Directional Recording: Dimensional and Omni Directional Recording Range: Up to 8 meters (approximately 26 feet) Dedicated Audio Chipset: AKM 4962 4961 - HiFi main chipset to provide HiFi and recording features" 

Yeah I don't understand too much about that maybe they're talking about DAC but i see in the app there is no HI RES option and the sound through wired headphones is 48k and Bluetooth 44.1 and speaker is 48 again is this normal i don't know help me out here or is it yet to be worked on?

You are asking this in the general Feature Requests forum, have you tried the alpha test of the new v3 of Poweramp yet? Build 704 is the latest. Then go into Settings > Audio > Output and see if there is an Experimental High Res option available. If not, please post the appropriate details in the High res Requests thread (http://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/8735-requests-for-hi-res-support-please-ensure-you-are-using-poweramp-build-704-before-requesting/).

Andre

Archived