How to scroll from one album to next one

Lagos

Hello,

can someone please explain how to scroll from one folder to the next? I can only browse between songs within an album or jump through the albums completely arbitrarily. Then some often appear twice and in a row.

Best regards

You might have to explain a bit more, in you shouldn't see the same album twice in a row.

When viewing in Folders mode, you can either use List or Hierarchy mode. In Hierarchy mode the folders behave just like any other directory tree, and you drill down inside each folder to see the folders & files below, etc. and then go back up to see the higher levels and navigate to other folders List mode presents all of the folders 'flat' in one long list, so you can scroll up and down the list of all folders without having to go up and down levels.

Andre

Thanks for your answer, Andre.

I meant the player. In the Player I can not jump from one album (= folder) to another. Albums often appear twice. The folders are displayed correctly in the folder view, but in the Player I can not jump from one folder to another, if I use the <<< >>> buttons.

What settings do you have for the Repeat and Shuffle modes? Set Repeat to Advance List and Shuffle to Off. The >>> button should advance folders in the exact same sequence as the Folders library view, as long as you started playback from a folder in the first place (the icon to the left of the song title shows the current mode, and should show two folders to indicate you are playing in Folders mode).

Andre

Now I set Repeat to "-->" (is this "advance list") and Shuffle to Off. Now the >>> button isn't aktivated. What can I do to reactivate the <<< >>> buttons?

Thank you for your help!

Thank you, Andre.

Can you please explain to me briefly, how to replace the treble-clef symbol with the album or folder symbol. If I press on the treble-clef symbol, I can switch to the album / folder symbol, but then treble-clef symbol will be displayed again in the player.

Go to the folders/library screen (the quickest way from the player screen is to tap on the current song title) and select 'Folders' at the bottom. Then use the navigation list to scroll up or down to find the folder that you want to listen to. Then either long-press on the album title/artwork and tap Play, or tap on the album title/artwork in order to drill down to see the song contents and tap on whichever one you want to hear first. That's the normal way to navigate through your music collection and select what you want to listen to.

Andre

Archived