Error #16

jkelly

I bought the unlocker a long time ago and have been using the Alpha 703 for a while as well. Yesterday I had to reset my phone and attempted to reinstall everything. I was able to download the unlocker from Google Play for free. I also installed Alpha 703 again but keep getting error #16; it will not verify my license. I even left beta mode and installed the non-alpha version from the Play Store; still error #16. I don't have Lucky Patcher on my phone. 

I have a Samsung Note 5 for Sprint and am running Nougat. Please help. I've been using this player for years. 

Screenshot_20170726-114405.png

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Try rolling the Play Store app back to factory installed version and deleting its data and see if that helps. Is this an official Nougat build or a third-party ROM?

Andre

Tried it and still the same error code. I'm running the official Nougat build...phone isn't rooted. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! 

I have a huge problem. So i tried to be a cheeky **** and downloaded the unlocker somewhere from the internet. Obviously it didn't work and I had to buy the full version and so I did, but I still get the error 16 thing. I read all the faqs about it, all the discussions too, i haven't used lucky patcher, I'm not even rooted, i cleared gplays data, rebooted started the player twice.. And nothing works. I'd really like some help here

Archived