• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
jkelly

Error #16

7 posts in this topic

I bought the unlocker a long time ago and have been using the Alpha 703 for a while as well. Yesterday I had to reset my phone and attempted to reinstall everything. I was able to download the unlocker from Google Play for free. I also installed Alpha 703 again but keep getting error #16; it will not verify my license. I even left beta mode and installed the non-alpha version from the Play Store; still error #16. I don't have Lucky Patcher on my phone. 

I have a Samsung Note 5 for Sprint and am running Nougat. Please help. I've been using this player for years. 

Screenshot_20170726-114405.png

Try rolling the Play Store app back to factory installed version and deleting its data and see if that helps. Is this an official Nougat build or a third-party ROM?

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Try rolling the Play Store app back to factory installed version and deleting its data and see if that helps. Is this an official Nougat build or a third-party ROM?

Andre

Tried it and still the same error code. I'm running the official Nougat build...phone isn't rooted. 

Then please could you report this to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Make sure to mention you have read the FAQ and all the details of your system that you've covered here.

Andre

I emailed two days ago. I'll await a response. Thank you for your help. 

I've been told you should get a reply within a couple of business days, but anecdotally I've noticed some users report longer waits than that. I don't have any access to those systems I'm afraid so I can do anything from here.

Andre

Hello! 

I have a huge problem. So i tried to be a cheeky **** and downloaded the unlocker somewhere from the internet. Obviously it didn't work and I had to buy the full version and so I did, but I still get the error 16 thing. I read all the faqs about it, all the discussions too, i haven't used lucky patcher, I'm not even rooted, i cleared gplays data, rebooted started the player twice.. And nothing works. I'd really like some help here