Enqueue vs Play

PowerListener

I was looking at some other forum topics this morning and saw there was confusion about enqueue vs play.  I would certainly agree.  Enqueue is what you would expect but play is really another (uneditable) queue besides that Poweramp can play from.

All that said, I've had instances where I clicked "Play" on an entire album, the first song played, and then the enqueued songs played.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is this a known bug?  What I would have expected to happen is that the entire album would play from beginning to end.

The queue should be considered as a way to temporarily interrupt the normal album/artist/folder/etc playback to listen to a specific song or two (or more if you want) before returning to normal playback. Think of it as pausing playback of an album to listen to another song on a whim before returning to the album again afterwards.

You can change the way Enqueue starts playing via Settings > Folders and Library > Queue > Start Playing Queue. I have mine set to commence playing any queued tracks after the current song is finished, but you can also set it to start playing immediately you queue your first track, or wait until after the current album has finished.

Andre

Archived