future update version compatible knowing

amanmaharjan

Hi developer i want to ask one things when Poweramp full v3 is release  not test build one   but full version  like v2 will it run on andriod android v 4.1 cause i am running on andriod v 4.1.. i don't want to lose this music player and money too..by saying it is not compactible with this version in playstore when update is release.. thank you.. i love this music player

No, as from the next build (which will be beta test, and hopefully close to final release) Poweramp v3 will feature a material design interface and require Android 5.x or above. The old legacy v2 product will remain available for users of older devices. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear.

Andre

Ok no problem but when i buy new device that running android 7.0 or flashing my old mobile to android 7.0 with custom rom will i have to again rebuy the unlocker or same version unlock will work for v3 Poweramp

I must admit I'm with you on this one. My own phone has been on KitKat since I bought it, and I've been resisting the trend of 'upgrading' to material design (which I really dislike). However a few weeks ago I caved and upgraded to marshmallow as yet another app that I regularly use was not able to be updated to latest version. I still prefer my KitKat though, and have spent quite a while modding to get things like the Menu button back when God intended it to be (Recent Apps? "Overflow Lists"? Yuk).

Andre

Archived