• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utahman1971

Album Art Fillin or Fill more from Bottom

2 posts in this topic

There is a gap with blur on top smaller than bottom of album art. I got the zoom to the sides just right but now the top and bottom are blurred. Not sure why you have it that way. It looks better with the bottom with title time and everything meeting and connecting to the album art on bottom and filled to the notification area on top too. The gaps make it look kind of ugly. Just a thought to make the bottom bigger to move the album art up to fill in better. I will try download art and see if it looks better. I doubt it.

Edit: I changed it to more blur option but still has a gap on top and bottom. That should be filled in. Blur should be for notification bar on top and information on bottom. Like in BlackPlayer. I came back to this app because it just sounds more Hi-Fi in the audio compared to BlackPlayer.

Unless the ratio of your art happens to exactly fill the allotted space at your chosen zoom level, there will be space around the edge. Otherwise the whole interface would have to move up and down every time a new track (with a new shaped cover art) was loaded. You can change the blur effect to a solid colour, or black, if you wish.

When the next beta build is released the player screen will look different anyway.

Andre