• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
nguyenson91hp

Again verification problem

4 posts in this topic

I have bought Poweramp for about 2 years. And now, when I change my phone, to oneplus 5 it cannot verify the license.I dont know if this is a bug of the alpha version or not. What I have done are:

Un, then reinstall the program several times. 

Clear data and cache, then rerun

Uninstall, then clear data of Playstore, then rerun and reinstall

Nothing works, and it said that license verification failed, reason unknown/unknown. I have installed Poweramp on another phone, with my gg acount, it works. So, could anybody help me to find out what is the problem here? 

The license system on the alpha is the same as the release, so it's unlikely to be that. Can you download the Unlocker from the Play Store OK? And once that's installed, what do you see in the Poweramp Settings > About screen?

Andre

Hi

I've bought unlocker for Poweramp. Recently I reinstalled OS and tried install player with unlocker from Play Market on the clean ROM. But verification was failed.

I've already written to your support. But nothing..

Could you help me, how I can use your player?

Support for individual user account issues needs to be direct rather than in forums. Please can you contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your purchase details.

Andre