Some ideas + zenfone 3 Feedback

Pixelfox

Hi, i just joined  the v3 Beta on my zenfone 3 5.5. Here is a thing that isnt working for me, and some ideas i have

first of all the not working feature: in the notification bar the color is always white. no matters the changes i do, always white. i tried going back to the default ZenUI theme, but stills the same.

Now the ideas:

lock screen: i always use the fingerprint sensor when the screen is completely off to fast unlock the device, but if im using the PA lockscreen i also have to click or swipe the button.

thats another thing i would change, that button is at the bottom, and i would like to have the chance of passing the PA lockscreen swipping in the art cover for example (when the swipe to change song is unabled). i have long fingers and is a bit hard to swipe or click that button when im using only one hand

Phantom equalizer: i like so much this new feature, looks very great, i think adding this like semi-transparent background in the lock screen would look even better.

Notification: Pinned notification, this feature is like a notification widget, no matter what app are you using, or even from the lockscreen you can start Poweramp without having to go to the app. Since we are unable to put widgets in lockscreen without using an external app, this would be a nice addition.

Buttons: Use hardware buttons to control Poweramp, like having the apple earpods. With double ckick trigger the same actions: vol.up: next track // vol.down: pre track // power: play/pause

i know this can be done by other apps, but i dont want to have another app just for that. i think a lot of people would appreciate that.

Custom timmer: i always use the samsung player (on my tablet) when i go to sleep because it has custom timmer. its a good feature

maybe shake control (?): Shaking the phone will automatically play all the songs in random mode.

Finally i like to thank all developers for this incredible player, i tried a lot of media players when i bought the zenfone and this is by far the coolest, most useful and intuitive of all.

Archived