I had problems with the beta and I would like to try the official again.

Miguel Ángel

I would like to be able to choose between the official version of the app or the beta / alpha version. For a long time, the beta has not worked for me. I have a phone HTC One E9pw. However, the latest alpha version does work for me. Even so, I would like to try the official version again. In the alpha version I do not find the customization of equalizer and tones.

You can uninstall the alpha and reinstall the regular build if you want (you can download it from Play Store or the Downloads tab at the top of this page). Remember to export any settings/playlists before you uninstall though, or you will lose them.

Are you saying you can't see the EQ settings page in the alpha at all, or that you can see the page but the values are not showing the adjustments you expect? If the latter, they won't come back if you reinstall the release build unless you have already kept a full data backup (e.g. Titanium Backup, or Poweramp Settings Export) from the release build before you installed the alpha.

Andre

I bought the retail version, and then said I'd like to try the alpha/beta, and now I would like to roll back to the Released version.  When I uninstall and attempt to reinstall, it keeps installing the alpha/beta - what do I need to do?

Archived