Minor "jumps" during playback

Hi,

I have a minor problem concerning Poweramp (V.2). Sometimes the music "jumps" when I play a song. It's very quick, the music doesn't stop for a second or more, it last only a few milliseconds but I can clearly hear the quick pause during the song.

It appears very randomly and not very often but it is still annoying. Let's say I have this jump at least once when I listen to a whole album.

Is it normal ? I only seem to notice it now but maybe it was here the whole time (I use Poweramp about for almost a year now). I tried to uninstall et install Poweramp again but that doesn't fix it.

Or maybe the problem comes for some of my other applications running in the background and causing the playback to jump a bit from time to time... :mellow:

I can't tell, so if any of you have an idea, you are welcome !

Hi,

I am having exactly the same bug like @Zelda7. Please have a look at this. Spending one hour listeninng to same source of music on Google Play Music and there was no single "jump". So it can be confirmed this due to software (Poweramp).

Version 2.0.10 build 588 Full version

Blackberry Keyone

Android 7.1.1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2017 at 5:51 AM, notbadday said:

Hi,

I have to upgrade to test version (build 703). The issue dissapears. 

Hum, interesting. I may try the test version too, but I've heard that lastfm scrobbling doesn't work if you upgrade... a real shame!

Scrobbling is not properly supported within the alpha builds of v3 (it's a test of the quality of the audio engine) but it will return in a later release. In the meantime, turn scrobbling off in Poweramp and use last.fm's internal facility instead.

Andre

Archived