• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Jesus_extended

My encounters

3 posts in this topic

Using Android 6... Zmax Pro ANYWAYS right here are some bugs I encountered

If I skip tracks really fast the app crashes

If I finish a song as in the first song and go by back to it over and over again it's now the 2nd or 3rd song in the list like it reshuffled

If I leave the app and look at the widget the track counter will be at one then I goto sleep now it's at 2 or even higher

THIS MAKES DOLBY AUDIO STOP WORKING COMPLETELY not a big deal I use DVC but still

Sometimes the album art isn't right there it's in the corner or something and yeah this isn't a bug but if you turn on fade away controls and I'm skipping tracks it'll fade too quickly that's annoying

And who knows maybe this isn't a bug but sometimes IT LOADS like I'll select a track sometimes and it won't move and the virtualizer will repeat the same motion (Is that the load screen lol)

JUST SOME STUFF THAT BOTHERED ME OR DON'T FIX IT IT'S ALRIGHT

Which build of Poweramp? Regular on v3 test?

Andre