• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scottchy112

Persistant service and editable album tags

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I would  appreciate a persistant service so the notification won't vanish and also the option to edit album tags, not only single song tags. If these options already exists I'm sorry i didn't find them. And what about dlna support? And a more beutiful UI? I still don't like it. 

New UI is on the way, and DLNA output is something that's on the longer term roadmap.

Batch editing of tags would be better suited to an app (or PC program) fully deigned for that task - I use TagScanner on my PC.

Andre

Ok great. And  what about a persistant service. It's just more comfortable to edit the music in my phone. Thank you very much 

I don't know if Max has any plans to implement a persistent notification item any time soon, but it is something that quite a few people have asked for.

Andre