Poweramp paid causing Google Play problems?

Oldnick

I had a phone, (on which I had PA installed and used it a LOT, no problem), brick itself and bought a new one. I have used it for several days and I had reinstalled PA, but had no occasion to use PA until today. Ever since I activated PA, I have had annoying Goolge play.....almostdemand...that I install stuff,downloading a game and other not nice stuff.

Is this considered acceptable behaviour? Has anyone experienced in connection with Poweramp?

Any help appreciated.

Nick

It is certainly not Poweramp. You state you have a new phone and it is common practice with manufacturers to integrate their products into the google android release. You cant even remove those apps. When in first use, these apps will almost certainly update themselves so perhaps this is what you are experiencing. What you can do however is to disable those apps you do not want. Use the app manager to disable them.

OK. Thanks. I figured it was PA, but it was worth asking. The funny thing it must be a week since I started using the phone and nothing like this had happened. It wasn't updating, but downloading google play games ...Fishpond or something.

Nick

Archived