Bluetooth problem possibly after enabling resume music on bluetooth headset connect.

bigbluetruck

Okay, I'm not completely sure if it's a coincidence or not. But if it is, it's a pretty big one. 

There's this thing that happens when I turn on bluetooth by tapping on the bluetooth icon on the notification bar. A window pops up listing paired and discoverable devices to connect with. This happens almost immediately after turning on bluetooth. 

But now, presumably after turning on the resume music after connecting bluetooth option, that window shows up after about ten seconds (edit: I timed it, 21 seconds!!) Which is really long compared to what was happening before.

Now the big problem is that I can't fix it by turning off that setting. I've tried restarting the phone, clearing app cache, turning on and off the resume playback after conn. setting. But nothing that I've done so far has worked. 

Does anyone have the same problem? I'm using a Galaxy S6 and I know it's given for beta to come with problems but it's really going to stink if I find out that Poweramp permanently broke something on my phone.

If I come across as unpleasant, I don't mean to, I just want this problem fixed.

Archived