• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robertus

How hide Rating and Repeat/Shuffle Icons

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

i bought Poweramp and i didn't understand how to hide also when you touch album cover, Rating and Repeat/Shuffle icons.

So i can see only album cover, and if i touch screen i can go forward or back inside the track, and doesn't appear this annoying menu 

Have a look under Settings, Look and feel, User Ui, there are options to hide and show panels, ratings icon, shuffle/repeat icons.

Not in v3 703 alpha. Only thing in settings, look and feel, player ui, not user ui, is hide and show panels, not ratings icon or shuffle/repeat icons. Yes, I am using v3 alpha 703. Can't use 704 since I am on 5.1.1 Lollipop.

15 hours ago, TheoKlink said:

Have a look under Settings, Look and feel, User Ui, there are options to hide and show panels, ratings icon, shuffle/repeat icons.

but if you check or uncheck these options, anyway if you tap on album art, appear these bars, up and down....

As has been said, those features are no longer present in the alpha releases. I liked them too. :(

Andre