• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron007

Poweramp Resets After Exit (Nexus 5X)

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Each time I press the home button while in Poweramp, though the music keeps playing, when I click back into it, it goes back to a default screen (in my case the library). Is there no way to get back into it at the screen you were already on, similar to an iPhone?

EDIT: This might be the wrong section, I just realized. I'm new here, sorry.

Edited by andrewilley
Merged to one topic

That is the startup behavior you will see when you click on a homescreen icon to launch the app, which you can adjust in Poweramp Settings > Look and Feel > General > Startup Screen.

If you want to return to the last screen you were on while the app is still in memory, just use the Recent Apps button on your device to resume Poweramp from the recent list.

Andre

On 05/23/2017 at 6:16 AM, Cameron007 said:

Each time I press the home button while in Poweramp, though the music keeps playing, when I click back into it, it goes back to a default screen (in my case the library). Is there no way to get back into it at the screen you were already on, similar to an iPhone?

EDIT: This might be the wrong section, I just realized. I'm new here, sorry.

I have a 5x on Android 0,while in player with music playing if I click home the music still plays,if I click Poweramp again it opens at the same screen as before, which was the player screen and the music continues playing,my starup screen is folders.