• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
carborundum

Gapless not working on LG v20

6 posts in this topic

Hi :D i have the lg v20 with android 7.0

With this version the gapless function is missing completely. With an early version it was present but not working

Gapless (well, the Cut Silence option of it anyway) has not been present on any of the alpha releases.

Andre

Maybe I'm wrong but i saw it on alpha. Not only sometimes, when i'm inside the player the cut silence work! Right now i was listening to music and it worked. Anyway, will you implement it later?

Where did you see it in the alpha, as I've not found it? The functionality does not seem to be implemented in the current alpha at least, according to a number of posts and my own tests.

Andre

Can confirm gapless is not really working. I've got a bit of a stutter between tracks now that i do not have using Neutron. Really annoying. 

It could be that the tracks are not truly gapless but have a very short silence at the start or end (I found this on some sample files that someone sent; try opening them in an audio waveform editor). For some reason, the original Skip Silence feature is not currently enabled in the alpha builds, which would resolve this at playback time.

Andre