Add 'By folder' option to Library > List options

Hi, I'd really like to have the option to play library files in order by folder (alphabetical depth-first search :).

Why: I most often use the folders, not library, as I have music organized in Artist/Album folders. However, I sometimes search for a specific track, and when I find it and play it, I'd love if the next track from the same album played next, and then the next album by folder. 

Basically it should behave like if search was just a way to jump to specific file, and to keep playing next files in a same order like if I played them by folders.

Adding this option would accomplish that and would make me even happier about Poweramp (thanks for developing it! Got the Pro version and would have no problem paying again for v3 :). 

Screenshot_20170507-231315.png

I assume you normally use Folders mode for playback (which does everything you ask for) but you are suggesting that playback of a Searched item should retain Folders mode, rather than switching playback into All Songs mode when you play the filtered list? Is that correct?.

Andre

Archived