• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dmatvejchuk1

No more activations left

6 posts in this topic

Не могу активировать, так как много раз переустанавливал плеер(Часто перепрошиваю устройство), в саппорте молчат, писал много раз!

S70504-22530846.jpg

Please email to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com explaining why you need to reinstall the app so often (multiple installations of new ROM updates for example).

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Please email to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com explaining why you need to reinstall the app so often (multiple installations of new ROM updates for example).

Andre

I sent a lot of messages but nobody answers

Check your spam folder? Can you use a different email address to send from? And allow a few working days for a response (can sometimes take longer).

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Check your spam folder? Can you use a different email address to send from? And allow a few working days for a response (can sometimes take longer).

Andre

Spam folder is empty, wrote more than a week ago. Can you check the spam folder?

I do not have any access to the licensing systems I'm afraid, I only look after the forums.

Andre