• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Montero79

Poweramp with Autoradio Android

5 posts in this topic

Hello
I'm sorry I'm French so I use Google Translate

I installed Poweramp on my Android XTRONS TB706 APL, OctoCore under Andoid 6.0.1
Poweramp works perfectly, it is a very good player Audio
Problem, when I receive a phone call, the sound is doubled, but does not mute the sound to give priority to the phone call.
I try all settings:
-Pause on a call
-Return after call
-Change of priority
Etc ... but nothing works
Do you have a solution ?
Thank you

Lol I will just try and get a response in here with the plethora of other people falling over themselves to help you. I too have an octacore unit, well 2 actually running Android 6 and 6.1 and also have this issue. Lets hope V3 solves this problem.

I don't think anyone else has seen this problem. Does it occur on both PA v2 and v3? Are you both using this same XTRONS TB706 model car stereo mentioned in the first post? (Octo-core simply means it runs on an 8-core processor, very unlikely to be relevant as lots of devices have similar CPUs)

Andre

Yes on both, I have just tried 2 other music apps and they work fine with these units, it's always the way that one that is the best turns out to be the one that won't work properly. I don't have an Xtrons, the two units I have are actually two different makes so you could say thats 3 different makes that now have this issue. However I do not believe the make has much to do with it as these chinese head units are more or less a much of a muchness.

It seems to be a usual problem. I also have an XTRONS unit and I have the same problem in the reception of bluetooth calls: the reproduction of the music is not completely silenced.
This problem should not be caused by the XTRONS unit because it does not fail, neither the original music player nor others downloaded from PlayStore.

I hope the developers of this awesome app solve this problem. 

Best regards.