• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vampyr

Remember playback positions in tracks

3 posts in this topic

I have always liked Poweramp V2, and beta test v3 but my only gripe has been track position.  Example I have several hundred videos on my device and via MX player pro it remembers every video and the position (time within each video), so that if I change to another video and then even 1 month later go back to that video it remembers right down the the second where I was ( if I choose resume).   When I got my current device even when I had only 5 songs on my phone and switched songs and then went back just one song guess what...song starts again from beginning.  I download podcasts and when the podcast is 2 hours or more this is EXTREMELY irritating.  Will this be addressed in Final V3?  Please.

I keep asking the same (I too listen to a lot of long-format audio material) but so far Max has indicated that he doesn't plan to add much by way of more features until the release version of v3 with its new user interface is complete. Hopefully then he'll be able to look over the feature requests from the past four years and start addressing things that users have asked for.

Andre