Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

Please stop drinking! Do your homework! Please!

Stop posting stupid posts! Please!

6 hours ago, Filip777 said:

you must know something (you're from Russia).  Is the closed-beta delayed again?

7 hours ago, Filip777 said:

@clever_man, you must know something (you're from Russia). 

clever_man did post a week or so ago saying that Max had assured him that the beta will definitely come out before the end of April - although initially only with a default light skin, the dark skin will follow in May. I've had no replies to several emails I sent to Max from earlier in the month asking much the same question though ; I guess it's easier to get into a conversation if you live in the same city, whereas I'm half a continent away.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

clever_man did post a week or so ago saying that Max had assured him that the beta will definitely come out before the end of April - although initially only with a default light skin, the dark skin will follow in May. I've had no replies to several emails I sent to Max from earlier in the month asking much the same question though ; I guess it's easier to get into a conversation if you live in the same city, whereas I'm half a continent away.

Andre

Damn it, I don't think any update is coming now a days i use Spotify (interface is better than the new v3 imo and there's not that big sounds difference) and it's good! Not gonna check here again Max being a a-hole doesn't even reply to awesome moderator 

@andrewilley sir and @clever_man sir,  if you guys have access to Poweramp google play page,

please add a note in description  "This app is not fully Supported on Oreo based ROM, you may face bug", if you guys don't have access, please ask max to add this note in description...

because lots of people purchasing now on Oreo based device and abusing PA...

Thanks..

14 minutes ago, dibyendumaji said:

@andrewilley sir and @clever_man sir,  if you guys have access to Poweramp google play page,

please add a note in description  "This app is not fully Supported on Oreo based ROM, you may face bug", if you guys don't have access, please ask max to add this note in description...

because lots of people purchasing now on Oreo based device and abusing PA...

Thanks..

The Version 3.0 beta won't be released into the Play Store channels until after it's tested here. I'm not even sure if Max will release anything through the Play store until the actual version is fully completed, released, and tested though. Only Max will be able to change anything on the playstore page since it's through his own account, Im not sure if version 2.0 still works on Oreo

10 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

Huh? Do you mean next year?

I answered you in a post above. This answer is situable now too.

8 minutes ago, Stevieex23 said:

Here's to hoping it all works out

Max complains that many features not working for now. Not working file operations and some categories.

2 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Max complains that many features not working for now. Not working file operations and some categories.

Well I guess that's the point of the beta, maybe all the help from the tests will help everyone understand where the problems are starting and ending so Max could maybe find solutions faster than he might have before by just searching himself

59 minutes ago, clever_man said:

@Stevieex23, at that moment when not all working public testing isn't help. Dev must finish the intended functional and only after that to test, receive bug reports and fix.

Max is aware that with this approach It can do v3 to infinity? HL3 will quickly see the light.

2 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

Well I guess that's the point of the beta

In software, beta is supposed to be feature complete, i.e. all features present and implemented. Beta testing is to iron out bugs. From what I've read, IF Max releases anything, it's technically alpha.

Salu2,

Creo que como ya está disponible  Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic (https://www.ubuntu.com) para actualizar Linux y escribir código más rápido, estoy casi seguro que Max se pasará pronto por estos lares y nos traerá buenas y frescas noticias, crucemos dedos ? ánimo MaX te estamos esperando

Google traductor:

I think that since Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic (https://www.ubuntu.com) is now available to update Linux and write code faster, I am almost sure that Max will soon be in these parts and will bring us good and fresh news, let's cross over fingers ? Zen MaX we are waiting for you.

Archived