Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

35 minutes ago, WizUranus said:

Does this new version support DACs like the LG G6?

There is no new version yet, but the next beta build is meant to support many more devices for high-res use. I assume that will include LG, but we'll know when we get to try it.

Ande

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JJ Singh said:

Guys plz help me I'm using redmi note 4 with omni rom custom oreo...

If the alpha test experimental build of PA does not work on your device / custom ROM, please revert to the stable build. Although unfortunate the latest Oreo releases are causing a few issues at the moment, so the next beta build of v3 can't come a moment too soon for many people.

Andre

2 hours ago, darkvadd7 said:

I'm trying to de-Googlify, and I'm wondering if I can use the full version without the Google PlayStore ?

Yes, you can buy a licence from the website instead. However it requires email validation, and most of that time that requires Google services (see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323571-unlocker-without-google-account for exceptions though).

Andre

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

no many wont after a while. its like samsung. they lose customers.

I've already buried the hope long ago and I'm at NEUTRON.

Every now and then I look in here and notice again and again that nothing has happened.

People still waiting ...

I think that Jesus Christ personally comes back to earth to announce the completion of Poweramp V3.

(I hope you can read the sarcasm)

3 hours ago, AryToNeX said:

Nobody is noticing that this Monday Poweramp 703/704 will be two years old.

By the way I hope for something on that date, after that date I'll bury my hopes for v3 beta.

I'm with this one

2 hours ago, Karthik2000 said:

Hi Andre, Can you ask Max if he can atleast provide us with the latest beta version he had built? (Which he had given only to approved members) 

I can manage with the bugs I guess... I just badly need it...

Why do you think that anyone got a test version of his dev branch outside of the public channels like here or the playstore?

If that would be the case you for sure would be able to download that from not official sources....

7 hours ago, Karthik2000 said:

Hi Andre, Can you ask Max if he can atleast provide us with the latest beta version he had built? (Which he had given only to approved members) 

No one has a complete beta build as there isn't one. Please read the first message in the thread.

However I do agree with @krazzyvishal that the Oreo stability problems in the stable release really need addressing if there is to be any further delay in the next v3 beta.

Andre

Holy sh*t, this is next level stuff, as usual Poweramp is leaps and bound above the competition. This interface looks AMAZING, it's innovative and unique yet it looks completely functional and even more usable than anything I've seen before. This is what everyone will try to copy moving forward with Android music players, no wonder he kept it a secret for so long.

5 hours ago, MRK17 said:

Holy sh*t, this is next level stuff, as usual Poweramp is leaps and bound above the competition. This interface looks AMAZING, it's innovative and unique yet it looks completely functional and even more usable than anything I've seen before. This is what everyone will try to copy moving forward with Android music players, no wonder he kept it a secret for so long.

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

17 minutes ago, SynekPablo said:

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

Yeppers, who cares what the player looks like, sound is all that matters

Archived