• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

741 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Supertiger said:

HiRes is fine for me on my s7 edge 7.0

How to enable HiRes output? No option gor this even my headphone  connected. FYI, my earphone is sennheiser momentum.

Any info about update........

If no.

Then y not max release an update on existing build for more supportance on Android7.1.1 of high resolution output

All will happy by this

7 hours ago, mpschahal16 said:

Any info about update........

Please read first post in thread:  Requests for ETAs are pointless, and will not make it happen any quicker! 

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't know anything further than what I've posted, and even though Max has been asked multiple times if he could update his last (23 May) post - I asked him again today in fact - he does not seem to wish to do so at the moment. 

Andre

Posted (edited)

Poweramp 705 is still crashing...

Oops

I forgot 705 doesn't even exist.

so...

WHERE'S NEW VERSION MAX? AND WHAT T F HAVE U BEEN DOIN' FOR THESE MONTHS?

i'm done.

Edited by andrewilley
Moved to correct thread

We r still on this forum coz max is perfectionist just see the old Poweramp version we can't find any player which can match that 

All that we r waiting for new build coz we r updated to latest Android due to which high resolution is not working..

I m with max coz i know how much effort is needed to built an app from 0.......but will be happy when new version is out.....

Max just do it as fast as possible we all r waiting for new build n we r with u

Okay well... so we have to wait 'a little bit more'.

I can wait for new version even if how long will it take.

I can't wait for the new version because this 704 is the only player and version that will work on the LG G6 with no skipping or audio cutting out for a split second at random through almost every song.  even the stock player has the audio cutting out for a split second so annoying.  I wish I can use skins but the newest version don't allow skins.   The EQ is hard to find and the GUI is so confusing.  i keep going to the right menu for the settings but it's moved to the left menu.  I was homing the GUI would be easier to use no harder.  I like the look of Player Pro but my phone has the audio cutting out issue with it too.  even with the buffer settings maxed out.    That being said.  Without a updated user guide i don't understand the audio tweak settings on the 704 version.  It has Audio Track output and then OpenSL ES Output.  I don't know what the difference is and what's better.  Does anyone else have audio problems with their G6?

I am frustrated waiting for the new Poweramp update and the software update for the LG G6.  The G6 is months behind on updates.  if only there was a update to fix the performance issues with playing music, and other bugs.

3 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

I can't wait for the new version because this 704 is the only player and version that will work on the LG G6 with no skipping or audio cutting out for a split second at random through almost every song.  even the stock player has the audio cutting out for a split second so annoying.  I wish I can use skins but the newest version don't allow skins.   The EQ is hard to find and the GUI is so confusing.  i keep going to the right menu for the settings but it's moved to the left menu.  I was homing the GUI would be easier to use no harder.  I like the look of Player Pro but my phone has the audio cutting out issue with it too.  even with the buffer settings maxed out.    That being said.  Without a updated user guide i don't understand the audio tweak settings on the 704 version.  It has Audio Track output and then OpenSL ES Output.  I don't know what the difference is and what's better.  Does anyone else have audio problems with their G6?

I am frustrated waiting for the new Poweramp update and the software update for the LG G6.  The G6 is months behind on updates.  if only there was a update to fix the performance issues with playing music, and other bugs.

Have you checked the "Use Wakelock" setting under Settings\Misc? I had a similar problem with my LG G3 and checking this took care of it.

10 minutes ago, musiclover said:

Have you checked the "Use Wakelock" setting under Settings\Misc? I had a similar problem with my LG G3 and checking this took care of it.

No I haven't.  I will check it out.  thanks.

@nolan2112 :

Чувак, это не русский форум и никто под тебя подстраиваться не будет, используй английский или иди на 4pda.

Sorry guys, some Russian think that everyone must know russian language and all world for Russians. Moderators are free to ban him.

самый худший разработчик с которым я сталкивался, ладно бы за бесплатно работал, так набрал денег и не может нанять толковых кодеров

53 minutes ago, clever__man said:

самый худший разработчик с которым я сталкивался, ладно бы за бесплатно работал, так набрал денег и не может нанять толковых кодеров

Rough Translation: 

The worst developer I've come across, I would have worked for free, so I got money and can not hire smart coders

8 minutes ago, Stevieex23 said:

The worst developer I've come across, I would have worked for free, so I got money and can not hire smart coders

If we are talking about Nolan2112 here, I have revoked his posting privileges for now so don't expect a reply from him soon (unless he sets up a new sock puppet account, which will get him banned anyway).

Andre

45 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If we are talking about Nolan2112 here, I have revoked his posting privileges for now so don't expect a reply from him soon (unless he sets up a new sock puppet account, which will get him banned anyway).

Andre

No I was just translating what clever__man wrote in russian

Again some nervous situations ... some people do not understand that the process of creating an application is not easy, as there are android phones with so many errors to get out, better now let it take longer than immediately after the release of the shortcomings. And no wonder Max does not want to write anything, since so many people get upset only ....

The problem is that 3.0 is getting into a vicious cycle. App is almost ready but delayed to fix bugs on a few phones, then new Android system is out, rework has to be done, app is delayed to fix bugs on a few phones, then new Android system is out, rewor…

On 7/31/2017 at 11:31 PM, Mohax said:

How to enable HiRes output? No option gor this even my headphone  connected. FYI, my earphone is sennheiser momentum.

The Playstore beta doesn't have the option for some reason. Download the latest beta from this website and try.

On 7/31/2017 at 11:31 PM, Mohax said:

On Android 7 you need to be using Poweramp build 704 to get the best chance of high-res working.

Andre

On 2.8.2017 at 5:00 PM, rafas92 said:

Again some nervous situations ... some people do not understand that the process of creating an application is not easy, as there are android phones with so many errors to get out, better now let it take longer than immediately after the release of the shortcomings. And no wonder Max does not want to write anything, since so many people get upset only ....

Such statements are generally true, but if someone repeatedly promises and does not adhere to anything and does not say a word to it makes the unbelievable and that is fact,I myself developed long complete Roms with and always tried to inform users. Who in three months is not able to give a statement why again no update came Has simply no desire and no interest in the community. I call that disrespectful of paying customers. But now I am annoyed no more, I find it rather amusing. Good night. 

8 hours ago, clever_man said:

Not what I was expecting given the previous mock-ups, but it's decent.

I'm hoping there will be a way to customise the gestures and layout, but it's most likely not going to happen.

Edit 1: Looks like a Samsung device, so hopefully this means the driver problems have been fixed and a release will be out soon. Also, thanks @clever_man