• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

645 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, martinkem said:

I hate it when i see silly comments like this, the same person posting this would be the first to knock phone manufacturers for delaying updates but would defend a developer who has an easier task. 

Entitled f***s like you should go and find some other player, if you don't like then buy something else, if you even bought it in the first place.

2 hours ago, lantian said:

Entitled f***s like you should go and find some other player, if you don't like then buy something else, if you even bought it in the first place.

Sit still and continue to eat what you are fed. All good? Then swallow what you are fed for so many years and orgasm from this. You whine even more than most of the writers here. Lol

Understend already at last one thing. Max dosn't answer for all of us at his forum , but writes to one person who then reposts him (Max's word's). Is it normal? I thik that is not normal.

5 hours ago, lantian said:

Why? I paid for this app, i expect to get value for my money. And don't give me that silly the app works just right comment or i paid for v2 when other developers like the one behind Nova Launcher has consistently updated his app with new features for years or kids like the Klinker app guys who have continually updated multiple apps while Max  can't manage to update one app even after a year. 

Wow so many children on here, are you even old enough for a Google play account?

This is not your project. It's the developers baby. He dictates when to release it. You paid for a version and that's all you are entitled to.

Your crying will not help. You do not know what circumstances the developer has to live with. He may have a family, a full time job, someone to care for. He may also be a code perfectionist.

What feature exactly is it that you don't seem to be able to live without. When the new version is released you will be the first person to complain about it because you are bored and have nothing important in your life to do.

Give him a break. Relax.

Admin, please keep this thread closed. It can be of no moral help for Max.

50 minutes ago, ep0ch said:

Wow so many children on here, are you even old enough for a Google play account?

This is not your project. It's the developers baby. He dictates when to release it. You paid for a version and that's all you are entitled to.

Your crying will not help. You do not know what circumstances the developer has to live with. He may have a family, a full time job, someone to care for. He may also be a code perfectionist.

What feature exactly is it that you don't seem to be able to live without. When the new version is released you will be the first person to complain about it because you are bored and have nothing important in your life to do.

Give him a break. Relax.

You need to go take a seat sir... If you're satisfied with the app as it is then you don't need to be on this  thread. 

"Code perfectionist", you know that's just an euphemism for either lazy or can't be arsed. 

"full time job", you do know this is a paid app, right? 

47 minutes ago, ep0ch said:

Give him a break. Relax.

Once again I repeat : like to eat lies? Sit on your ass and say nothing.

What's wrong with you people and this "entitlement" nonsense. I paid for an app, i didn't get it for free, I deserve to get updates to that app. Other developers who update their apps more than once in two years, do they've two heads?  

2 minutes ago, martinkem said:

What's wrong with you people and this "entitlement" nonsense. I paid for an app, i didn't get it for free, I deserve to get updates to that app. Other developers who update their apps more than once in two years, do they've two heads?  

+1

19 minutes ago, martinkem said:

+1

Please close this thread, Andre. This is far beyond out of control, it only sets people apart now. And like mentioned, it is no help to Max at all morally.

Out of all respect, I hope you'll do this.

On which page were those early-beta screenshots again? They've been completely buried.

1 hour ago, martinkem said:

"full time job", you do know this is a paid app, right? 

Just because you have to pay for an app does not mean that it generates that much income that you can live from that alone.

Honestly, is it too much to contact Max through Skype or something Andre?

Max may not know what is going on in this thread, so why not just let him know that people are getting angry about this. Then he can at least clear some things up about how development is going. No need for an ETA, just a few words from him would be reassuring.

Hei, can I get some help?

I have the trial version, do I get Hi-res audio out from phone to jack with trial?

And what is included in the payversion?

Do I get a new version?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Kexmeister said:

On which page were those early-beta screenshots again? They've been completely buried.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:50 AM, clever_man said:

And one more screenshot of new version Poweramp from 4pda:

3ZJK3py4D6_thumb.jpg

I have a rooted device and I must say , after trying out viper4android, it is a whole new experience in itself. Don't need no update no more lol. 

13 hours ago, martinkem said:

Why? I paid for this app, i expect to get value for my money.

You paid for the release version, as it was on the day you paid. Anything else in terms of updates and new editions etc. is a nice bonus, but nothing you can demand. To be honest, given the enormous amount of time and effort this is taking for one person, I'm very surprised Max hasn't decided to make v3 a paid upgrade.

Notice: If people continue to post personal jibes against other users I will close this thread again.

Andre

6 minutes ago, Supertiger said:

That would be stupid if it was a paid update..

Tell this to Microsoft and other large companies. Oops, we forgot about subscriptions! Do you still think that the $4 for major update is so stupid?

12 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Tell this to Microsoft and other large companies. Oops, we forgot about subscriptions! Do you still think that the $4 for major update is so stupid?

Wot? Windows 10 gets free updates now

11 minutes ago, Supertiger said:

Windows 10 gets free updates now

Adroid always free. Poweramp is applied software, not operating system. You can compare it with MS Office.

2 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Adroid always free. Poweramp is applied software, not operating system. You can compare it with MS Office.

Meh I'm not paying again for an music app update. I'm not that rich. Unfortunately if that happens, I will have to use the piracy route. Bye

2 minutes ago, Supertiger said:

Unfortunately if that happens, I will have to use the piracy route. Bye

It will not happen, I just showed you that it's not so stupid.

10 hours ago, Danke said:

I have the trial version, do I get Hi-res audio out from phone to jack with trial?

And what is included in the payversion?

The trial version is not feature limited at all, only time limited. Same applied with the main release and the alpha-test releases.

To see if your device is supported for high-rez, go into Settings > Audio > Output. If you see an option for "Hi-Res Output (Experimental)" select that and activate that mode for Wired Headset/AUX. Note: if you are using an Android 7 device, make sure you are using build 704 of Poweramp v3.

Andre