• Announcements

    • andrewilley

      Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

      Poweramp v3BETA TESTpreview build790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options. Missing features shouldbe completedduringMay. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

2,697 posts in this topic

不Yay! Finally i can play Hi-Res Audio 24 bit/192 kHz on my ZE520KL using Poweramp HiRes Output不

The AudioWizard tells it is legit Hi-Res Audio.

Thx Max!

Screenshot_20180430-120506.png

Screenshot_20180430-120448.png

Screenshot_20180430-120422.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @maxmp for the wonderful update. (Though it isn't complete and just a teaser). I'll suggest some of you read the changelog thoroughly, it says the Hi-Res thing will happily report that it's working even though it isn't. It'll work fully in next month's beta. Once again, very thankful and great job Max.

And good job Andre for keeping the wolf pack at bay. (Long time lurker, seen what you did day in day out)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah its really great i know it is a review release but im still reluctant to use it everyday

Screenshot_20180430-121505.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who else has he spent two years? Hi-res on Oreo (8.1 Oneplus 5T) does not work, there are no notifications in the shutter at all, the interface is not very convenient and not logical. I am disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, unsungkhan said:

Thank you @maxmp for the wonderful update. (Though it isn't complete and just a teaser). I'll suggest some of you read the changelog thoroughly, it says the Hi-Res thing will happily report that it's working even though it isn't. It'll work fully in next month's beta. Once again, very thankful and great job Max.

And good job Andre for keeping the wolf pack at bay. (Long time lurker, seen what you did day in day out)

Then I will have to useOpenSL ES Output, until then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

Then I will have to useOpenSL ES Output, until then.

Would probably be the way to go if your output happens to be janky.

On another note the UI looks and feels fluid tbh. There seems to be some thought put into it from what I can tell initially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, unsungkhan said:

Would probably be the way to go if your output happens to be janky.

It wasn't this way on my s7 edge snapdragon with alpha 704. It worked flawlessly with DVC, but now no DVC support in Hi Res Output. Oh well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Random.Potato said:

不Yay! Finally i can play Hi-Res Audio 24 bit/192 kHz on my ZE520KL using Poweramp HiRes Output不

The AudioWizard tells it is legit Hi-Res Audio.

Thx Max!

Screenshot_20180430-120506.png

Screenshot_20180430-120448.png

Screenshot_20180430-120422.png

Why can't I find hi-res output(experimental) on my OnePlus 3 ????

Screenshot_20180430-122951.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PeterFalk said:

Who else has he spent two years? Hi-res on Oreo (8.1 Oneplus 5T) does not work, there are no notifications in the shutter at all, the interface is not very convenient and not logical. I am disappointed.

But that's your opinion, which I'm assuming is based off of not reading the changelog completely. Because if you did then I'd guess you'd be saying otherwise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please continue any discussions of the newly released beta build 790 in the appropriate thread. I will probably close this threadafter a day or two as it has run its course (and then some!).

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Varshith Puli said:

Why can't I find hi-res output(experimental) on my OnePlus 3 ????

Screenshot_20180430-122951.jpg

maybe it means that your device doesnt support Hi-Res Audio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Please continue any discussions of the newly released beta build 790 in the appropriate thread. I will probably close this threadafter a day or two as it has run its course (and then some!).

Andre

Close now with post(link) on new version of PA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking at theUIi in the demo before itdidn't appeal to me, now experiencing it first hand I think the new UI is a awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This UI is the best. Very fluid and functional... Thank you so much Max...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

邽迣郋郕 郋郕訄郱訄郅 郅迮, 迮邾 郋迠邽迡訄郅郋, 郈迮 ! 觓 郇迮 迡邾訄郅, 郋 赲 邾郋迠迮迮 迡迮郅訄 郅 赲迮邽 704 ..

[Mod] English translation:the player turned out better than expected, super!I did not think you could make the best version of 704 ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank for update. run very smooth on galaxy s8 plus 8.0. hi res work. awsome update. thank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I'm going to close this thread for now as it has run its course. Please continue any further discussions of the newly released beta-preview build 790 in the relevant thread:

When new betas are released, I will try to remember to add a new link in here, so if you continue to Follow this thread you will only get any notifications whenI post to it.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.