• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

2,697 posts in this topic

Another batch of posts with ETA requests, insulting other users, telling us what time of day it is, offering alternative products, etc. -- gone, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, bye bye.

If you want to let other people know how to tell the time, you could do worse than watching Dave Allen on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI

Andre

i moderate in a live chat forum and its sickening to see the flaming going on in here and i dont blame you for calling them out.

Patiently waiting, like a normal person would do.

it could  be worse like me having sprint and samsung both plotting against each other says neither pushes out ota for security updates

Let's hope for the best guys

I've visited this forum almost a trillion time since morning 

Hope Max keep his words

No hard feelings

I'm just a crazy Poweramp fan

I do think this is the best player. But losing HiRes because of Oreo is not good.

14 minutes ago, Absinthequ said:

Oh please. I have Nougat on S7 Edge Exynos and I doesn' have Hi-Res. It' aa shame, but I guess same goes for every other exynos s7 user. 

I feel sorry for you Andre, it's not your fault but you are the one who has to face the complaints.

2 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

Oh please. I have Nougat on S7 Edge Exynos and I doesn' have Hi-Res. It' aa shame, but I guess same goes for every other exynos s7 user. 

Im using the S7 edge Exynos with Nougat and I have Hi-Res. Make sure u install 704 and not 703.

If Max does release it today, he will be faster than Samsung releasing Oreo to the S7 edge lol.

On 4/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, RaidenHUN said:

Well, you can try it. But let me say: I could get the same db audio with power AMP only with the built in EQ and amplifier, but for BlackPlayer it was much more lauder to begin with even though it used the built in EQ that Samsung offered - you can choose it inside of the app. - AND I did not activated the Direct Volume Control in Power AMP, so the sound should have been the same, but it wasnt.

Two points:

1. What Kado wrote was 100% correct. 

2. Loudness <> Fidelity

2 minutes ago, Ujjawal1810 said:

Just go the update. 

Screenshot_20180430-100407_20180430100632807.jpg

Cool cool wow excited

2 minutes ago, mpschahal16 said:

Cool cool wow excited

Where? I call it. It is not even in download section, and I got it followed, and nothing even on Google Play.

2 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

Where? I call it. It is not even in download section, and I got it followed, and nothing even on Google Play.

Front page of fourm

8 minutes ago, Ujjawal1810 said:

Just go the update. 

Screenshot_20180430-100407_20180430100632807.jpg

N A N I ? ? ? 😱

1 minute ago, Headd said:

Front page of fourm

Okay, thanks!

Well, immediately I lost the high volume after install. S7 edge SD USA version.

OPEN ES HD OUTPUT, does not work. Neither the HI-RES OUTPUT. Can be selected but volume way too low.

Found this bothersome

-text font highlight

-Dark theme only works in settings

-Lock Screen doest not work (PA stops when switching off and on the device because of Lock screen)

-Audio Focus not fully functional...(when receiving notification audio does not return to original volume)

-and also force close sometimes (clicking the Notificatiom tab of PA does not redirect to player instead force closes)

-Notifiaction Auto color not working

But glad because hires audio is working :)

Screenshot_2018-04-30-12-58-19.png

Screenshot_2018-04-30-12-52-56.png

Screenshot_2018-04-30-12-53-37.png