• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Is there an option to look at the bug report?
  3. Today
  4. Fc is short for "force close". Answering your question, i definitely did. And i tried 588, 703, 704 builds.
  5. Hello, I think it would be nice to have an option to see the full name of the folder, or at least a bit more, in the folder view. For some artists that have a bigger name, I can't see the album's name, so I see many folders with only the artist's name. I think that would be cool. Thanks!
  6. The developer is doing NOTHING about a year. I think, the final build of V3 will never released. Everyone have to buy Neutron Music Player!!! NEUTRON IS SO AWESOME!!! And of course the dev of NEUTRON do his job WELL! PLEASE TRY NEUTRON MUSIC PLAYER!!
  7. I wish the update would be released too, all of us do, I hope and assume max does too, he released a video of the UI a month or two ago on the forums, check there, maybe someone can find it and repost the link or picture
  8. Not sure what FC means, I assume it crashes, but did you uninstall and reinstall Poweramp ?
  9. At this point, I'm not even praying for a version update anymore, I just want SOMETHING to show that Max is actually working on this and not just saying it and leaving us in the dark. A screenshot, or SOMETHING!! I love Poweramp, and I'm not going to stop using it, but GOD I want an update on the progress so bad...
  10. On first launch i am able to see some folders, but then it brings me back to the play menu, then i try to get back to folders and then it totally FCs and on next load it makes me send a bug report. This thing happens both on v2 and v3. Idk if it is important, but prior to that i formated the internal storage and clean installed a custom rom. Before that i've never seen such a bug. Plz help
  11. @Djntv, сказал подождать еще, ответят, должны поменять.
  12. @Djntv, отпишусь автору напрямую.
  13. написал в ТП... молчат... (((
  14. I have this problem constantly. I have several devices that are properly licensed, I use it for months at a time, then not for a while. I have a couple of old Galaxy players that run android 2 versions. Right now I have two devices that won't play, even though I've used it for years, all of a sudden it trys to validate again? The unlocker is fully installed, what more does it need? My experience has been much the same as others, when flying, in the middle of a flight in airplane mode, boom, no more music. I have a Samsung galaxy player 5.0 that I have used all summer at least once a week, used as recently as yesterday, today will not validate no matter what. There is something amiss that is causing many people grief, and needs fixing pronto! None of my players will function now, just my phone, but it had limited memory. Not a happy customer!!
  15. hi sir, sorry for disturbing, you seem to know a lot about audio, I also have a problem with audio codec. Cupertino has been open from its lossless audio codec (ALAC), ALAC can reduce the amount of memory required for audio files by up to 50% without losing the original recorded fidelity, which is not as lossy as MP3 and AAC, but when I converted my FLAC to ALAC, I failed for known reason, I downloaded a program [Spam portion removed] from a giveaway site, but it called me to set some parameters, such as framerate, I don't know about these parameters, can you help me? please
  16. Hello I had times the Alpha version of Poweramp installed and since I could choose hi-res audio. now I have Poweramp again installed on my Samsung s7 Edge and I have no longer the possibility to select Hi-Res audio, my question how can I select again or activate ??
  17. Yesterday
  18. Thanks Andre, that all make sense. I'm using Poweramp slightly differently as I'm running it on an Android Minix box to play my 8k odd tracks through my home sound system. It's the only player app that I've found that can handle queues well enough for me. The option to place a track into the queue with a single click is something I've been looking for for some time. I can live with kicking the queue off with a click or two.
  19. Please use English in the general forum threads. Google Translation of your question doesn't make much sense to me. Andre
  20. Same problem with a Galaxy S7 edge sprint model. Just suddenly started bouncing to phone speaker. Until now I just figured the universe was f***ING with me. Seems I'm not alone.
  21. @cura4ka, в какой квадрат, что это значит?
  22. Не хочет интегрировать в квадрат, на официальном OC. Zui 2.0.093 st. Я слышал на miui так-же =(
  23. Техподдержка, через форму в плеере опишите проблему и сделайте запрос.
  24. а кто такой ТП?? я как бы немного не вкурсе.... (((
  25. Нет, да и разницы никакой - механизм проверки он один. Как вариант - попробуйте запросить в ТП замену лицензии на лицензию с сайта, тогда можно будет без разблокировщика просто с сайта скачать, ввести аккаунт и активировать лицензию.
  1. Load more activity