• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I can't suggest alternatives, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling PA? Also worth trying the alpha-test release 704 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page, Andre
  4. Max and Andrew, I will patiently wait for the next version. There is currently NO BETTER Music Player for the Audio Purists out there...and I gladly paid for this app. Naysayers, If you think Google Play Music app is better, just go into the EQ and tweak it...yep, I'll sit and wait for anyone to try it and say it works like an EQ should and honestly is better than Poweramp....cause it's not. While I'm hopeful that Poweramp will integrate Google Play Music into the next version, if not, then I will continue to store my music on the SD Card of my Note 8 and enjoy it through Poweramp. If Poweramp never added one more feature to it, I would be satisfied with the version 2.0 I have now...it IS THAT GOOD. Thanks again guys for the great work that is already done...no pressure from me, I'm a fan! -Glenn Dallas, TX
  5. I bought the RazerPhone and Power Amp is not working , it will play and then force close. Wondering if there is an app that's similar where you can choose the folders that appear
  6. Yesterday
  7. Ok, I installed v2 again. V3 alpha has for me only 1 advantage: the pre-amp of the EQ gets temporarily saved (when switching to another song). I hope V3 final will come in Eastern 2018, without forced icons on the album.
  8. Do you have a live internet connection when you try to verify? You shouldn't really need to anyway once it's been validated, unless you reset your device, install a new ROM, etc. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required Andre
  9. I too would much appreciate a bookmark feature as I switch between audio books and music. I do not want to have to either use two audio apps or try to remember where I left off. Especially when switching while driving and trying not to be distracted from looking at the road.
  10. Settings/About indicates that I have Poweramp "Version 2.0.10 build 588-play Full version" with "purchase Verified Store:Play" and yet, every few weeks I get shut out because the Poweramp Verify option: "Already Purchased", NEVER works. I always manage to recover from this regular interruption but only after 10+ minutes of frustrating trial and error which, in the end, leave me completely unable to sort out how it was accomplished. What I want to know is why this keeps happening and how do I stop it from happening every few weeks? And why does the "Already Purchase" option NEVER work?
  11. Greetings my dear fellow Poweramp fans. So I've updated my oneplus 3t to android 8.0 and the controls seems to stop working only in Poweramp(play/pause/next/previous), accept the volume control it works fine. Did try the google play music just in case (I have the sony mdr 100abn - bluetooth, didn't try with the cable). Also I did turn on the LDAC in dev options, but every time it automaticly switches to aptX, though there is no aptX in the option (just curious). Just droping some info in to the internet (^-^). And still waiting for the update
  12. Have dlna support and also access to dropbox, box and Onedrive.
  13. 1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 32/3 2. Miui 9 china stable android 7.0 3. Snapdragon 24-bit PCM
  14. @dimedrius, к сожалению ничего хорошего не скажу - Макс сказал, что придется пока поставить гугл-сервисы и уже с ними активировать лицензию, так как китайцы не дают списка аккаунтов на девайсе. Поправить собирается после выпуска беты, раньше просто не сможет.
  15. It's a fake, Max sent report to the Google but it doesn't react.
  16. I don't think this has anything to do with Poweramp Music Player, but I've emailed Max with the details anyway. Andre
  17. Last week
  18. I have recently discovered that when PA pauses, it creates a second PA window, with nothing in it. If I resume playing in the original window, either before or after closing that second window, there is no effect. Then it will pause again, same empty window generation. I suspected notifications might be causing the pause, and discovered if I go into airplane mode, NO PAUSING! Of course, no communication, but when I'm riding, I can live with that. Hope this helps resolve this so annoying issue. PA Version 703, Android 6.0.1 Motorola Droid Turbo
  19. Just a option to disable the buton... For minimalistic optic. If someone dont use folders.
  20. It may not resolve your issue but I thought I try and provide some background. Under the excuse of "increased security" and providing the user with more control, Google have introduced (from API19) something called Storage Access Framework (SAF) which developers now must use to be able to write to the external sdcard. Instead of opening a normal File object you now need to create a Document using a DocumentProvider. This provider uses what is known as the Picker, the bland User Interface that appears when permissions are required. To ensure all your files (now known as Documents) are writeable, you need to set permissions (the clicking of Select in the Picker) at the highest level relating to your music. It is probably easier to grant permissions for the whole sdcard so anything on it should become writeable. Each app needs to set its own permissions. I find this Picker a little confusing as it may not necessarily present you with the sdcard. Always use the option menu, at the top right (3 dots) to show sdcard. Then select the sdcard on the from the left navigation drawer. Navigate to the top level and click Select.
  21. Ждал с месяц. Мейл ру ситуацию не изменил.
  22. V4A related problem: Player Pro and V4A work together without a problem. The driver status shows V4A is processing - ditto for changing settings. Poweramp doesn't trigger V4A. The driver status shows V4A isn't processing. Changing compatibility breaks V4A on my device. Nexus 7 2013 WiFi - rooted stock 6.0.1
  23. Uapp is fine, although there are folks with log dumps ranting the app downsamples anything higher than 96khz.
  24. Как долго после этого ждали? mail.ru пробовали ставить?
  25. - rating sync'ing from/to tags - Widget to rate tracks This 2 things are the important ones For me and in the beta version 3.0 is still missing....
  26. I thought that the recall and then the return of the permits would correct the situation.
  1. Load more activity