• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Hmm, that's a good question. I just removed the music files and playlist from my SD card and I used SynciTunes Pro to import my music/playlist over again and it's going to the same directory as before and it's copying the very same amount as before. But 49 songs are skipped as before. and some are missing in other playlists as well. Okay here is where it's interesting. I have 2 Android phones a Samsung S8+ and a ZTE Blade Spark. I synced the same iTunes music/playlist on my PC to both devices, and I am getting a different amount of music/playlist on both devices??? To be exact 1185 files already synchronized with dream2qltesq at Location /storage/0A5C-5144/Android/data/mahmed.net.synctuneswirelesspro/files/synctunes/ on my Samsung S8+ and 1301 files already synchronized with Z971 at Location /storage/emulated/0/synctunes/ on my ZTE Blade Spark. And the playlist is showing 37 playlists selected on both devices but some of the playlists are showing different amounts??? It shows this in all music apps except Google Music. I don't know if it's a PA problem or not. But PA works on both devices, however, it just shows different playlists amounts. I don't know what to make of it to be quite honest. But thanks Andre for listening and for your help. Any input you may have about the issue is appreciated. Jeff
  3. Asked and answered in one of the three other threads where you have asked the same question. PA is technically in pause mode though. The only difference between Pause and Stop is that Stop (long-press on play / pause button) will reset the position counter to 0:00 while Pause will remember it. Google Translation: In einem der drei anderen Threads gefragt und beantwortet, wo Sie die gleiche Frage gestellt haben. PA befindet sich technisch im Pause-Modus. Der einzige Unterschied zwischen "Pause" und "Stop" besteht darin, dass Stop (langes Drücken der Play / Pause-Taste) den Positionszähler auf 0:00 zurücksetzen möchte, während Pause sich daran erinnern möchte. ndre
  4. Then the problem is in the files not being scanned at all, nothing to do with the Playlist itself. Are they in a location that Poweramp is permitted to scan? (Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders) Also is there anything different about these files compared to those which do scan? Andre
  5. Thanks for the report, glad you've solved it by using the latest version of PA. It's unlikely the v2 builds will ever be updated for this issue though, so just stay with v3. Andre
  6. Today
  7. You don't move to Russia, Russia moves to you! Hahahah
  8. Agreed. My primary reason for joining this forum was to request Android Auto. Thanks for a great product!
  9. Yesterday
  10. Bin neu bei Poweramp, Klasse tool, auch optisch schön! Vermisse aber einen Stop-Button (außer Play und Pause). In der Praxis muss ich oft einen Titel beenden, eine längere Pause einlegen, zu einer anderen Wiedergabeliste gehen usw. Gibt es diesen Standard-Button, den eigentlich jeder Player und jedes Hardware-Gerät hat? Ich kann keine entsprechende Einstellung finden. Danke im Voraus für die Hilfe Alterfritz
  11. Background: I changed phones from a Huawei Mate 9 to Huawei Mate 10. I used Phone Clone to migrate my library and PA settings. I discovered that for FLAC files I am unable to use the above functionalities either initiated from thr Player Screen or the List Screens. I am using the latest Poweramp version 2.0.10 build 558 at time of this post. My OS details are: Huawei Mate 10 Android version 8.0.0 Build ALP-L29 8.0.0.128 (C636) Note: issue seems to disappear when using the Beta Version 3 hence am using the Beta for now until issue gets fixed.
  12. Okay, when it first import my music/playlist over it flashed on the bottom screen how many playlists found and the number of songs skipped. When I try to look for the songs manually I can not find the artist or the songs So to answer your question they do not appear in the list at all. Jeff
  13. Long-press on the the Play/Pause icon and playback will fully stop, and the track position will revert to 0:00. Andre (I've removed your accidental duplicate posts for you)
  14. First, do they appear in the Playlist but are skipped when you try to play them, or do they not appear in the list at all? Do the same songs (from those exact audio files) show in Poweramp's regular library view, as if they haven't been picked up in the library. playlists won't be able to use them either. Andre
  15. Warum hasst du dass drei mahl geschrieben? und wie meinst du Stop? wenn mann etwas anderes tut auf android bleiben die apps in memory biss android entscheidet ob es gestoppt wird oder nicht. Normalerweise macht der gebraucher sich da keine sorgen uber.
  16. Hey Andre, I have a question with PA. when I have it scan or import my playlist music folders it would skip a few songs 49 to be exact. I don't think they are DRM songs because I have replaced them with MP3' versions. I can see them all in Google music app fine and play then fine too but the sound quality is too low that why I prefer PA and the nice UI. Thank you, Jeff
  17. Liebe User, ich bin neu hier, finde Poweramp fantastisch und habe nur ein einziges grundlegendes Problem: Start, Pause, Löschen usw. Wird angezeigt, aber wie komm ich auf STOP? Danke, beste Grüße ALTERFRITZ
  18. Yeah, because it turned into s***storm... (pardon my language)
  19. The theme of the player at 4pda is closed. Now only topic here.
  20. (read with Schwarzenegger accent from the Red Heat movie) Is a good reason to move to the glorious country of Russia, comrade. Come.
  21. The latest available version should download automatically from the Play store via the Updates system. The latest stable release is 588 (or 589 for Intel devices). You can also manually download from the Downloads tab at the top of this page if your Google Play market setup is broken in some way. There is also an alpha-test of v3 of Poweramp in that download area if you want to try it. Andre
  22. Since updating what, your Android version? Have you tried putting some music on the device's internal filesystem and see if it plays there? If so, try copying everything off your SD Card, reformat it cleanly, and then copy everything back. Ideally do not have your device running during the process though as you might lose your playlist entries (in fact, I would suggest backing up any internal playlists to files first, as sometimes reformatting the card will make Android give it a new name). Andre
  23. OK, I'l move it back to bugs so it is logged as such. But I doubt you'll get any more responses there I'm afraid, the only documentation of the API system is what is listed in the API topic. Andre
  24. May dear Poweramp tell me how to update my latest version of Poweramp? Here is my version of Poweramp on my phone android
  25. Hi! Awesome app 👍 1. Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141) 2. Android 8.0.0 (Stock) 3. Sound High-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD) DSEE HX™ LDAC Digital Noise Cancellation ClearAudio+ Stereo speaker with S-Force Front Surround Stereo Recording Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio https://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/xperia-xz-premium/specifications/
  26. Andre, I asked that already there... but it is not working as described, that's why it's a bug. Having paid for the software, I would have expected to get an answer to that question though.
  27. since updating Poweramp keeps skipping songs and says corrupted file... used to play them, nothing has changed.... the songs all play with factory samsung music player.... unmounted sd card and reinstalled... worked again fo awhile now barely plays abything but samsung music app plays all
  1. Load more activity