• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. The queue won't start playing on its own, it is simply a 'temporary interruption' of normal playback so you can hear a specific odd track or two in-between your regular category-based listening. The options that you mention are designed to configure how something being added to the queue should behave - should it interrupt the current playback immediately, at the end of the current song, or the end of the current list of songs (e.g. album, folder, etc). Andre
  5. Just downloaded Poweramp - Great app I am slowly finding my way around, but have come unstuck when setting up a queue when there is nothing currently playing. I've modified the settings to play queue immediately a track is added, but it doesn't do that. I have to go into Queue select the track - long hold and select play. Once the queue is playing, I can add other tracks and it all works fine. Have I missed something? I expected the queue to play after the first track is added, or play a new track that has been added after the current queue has finished playing. Still evaluating, but this looks very good.
  6. The details of when licences need to be re-validated are listed at http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required Andre
  7. Great. It was the ROM being over-zealous in its power saving attempts then. Andre
  8. Hi Andre, Sure I already did that before reporting to this forum. So far no response from them, so I decide to flash with custom ROM, and it solved 😊.
  9. I hope you could make it work on my phone... 1. Xiaomi Mi5 2. Official LineageOS 14.1 3. Snapdragon 820 Thank you!
  10. For licence checking you need internet connection without it you can't check your licence. In wich case you get licence problems?
  11. Hi, I bought 5 full licenced Poweramp versions but I have the problem, that the tablets I use with Poweramp are not connected to the web. Sometimes I get a licence problem and I must reconect to the appstore to relicence the app. How can I get full licenced versions without a web controll? The price is not the problem. I´m able to pay more money for a running system without this breaks for the licence controll. Maby you can help? Regards from Germany, Stefan
  12. Max is doing what the users requested (whether you like it or not, there was a poll on the subject) by developing a Material Design interface. If you have problems with the current ALPHA test release then you are perfectly free to go back to the main release build. Personal insults will be removed. Andre
  13. Most likely the device is sending a Play command when it connects, quite a few BT devices seem to do this. The most recent alpha-test versions of Poweramp (e.g, build 704) have incorporated a slight delay after connection during which period any received commands are ignored, so it might be worth giving that a try. Andre
  14. Probably best to ask in the support forum for your ROM then, as it is the ROM that will be shutting down the background task when the phone is asleep. Andre
  15. purchase

Please contact the support address (poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com) with your details and they will be able to reset the activations limit for you. I'm guessing you update ROMs fairly often, or have multiple devices on the same account, as the normal limit is usually sufficient for most users. Andre
  16. I have trouble in restore my purchase, it shows me "NO_MORE_ACTIVATIONS_LEFT". I have update my device in last week, but only one device use Poweramp. This Android system always process OTA updates, so I think this make Poweramp report error. Could you add my activations, I use Poweramp everyday. my email address is: t*g<at>gmail.com Thanks
  17. 1. Xiaomi Mi6 2. 7.1.1 (global rom and miuiPro rom) 3. Snapdragon 835 In Hi-res settings there is no setting for bluetooth, only "Wired Headset/AUX" and "USB DAC"
  18. I'm not even sure this can be done on Android, and if it is possible but complicated, it is probably not worth the time - but just in case... Getting in and out of customized IEMs with over-the-ear bands is not exactly easy; it would be great if, when the following conditions are detected: A headset with microphone is connected, either wired or wireless Poweramp has audio focus Playback is paused by either a button on the headset, or an on-screen Poweramp button Poweramp could listen to the ambient sound through the headset microphone, and route it into the headset. This should stop when either: Playback is resumed Poweramp loses audio focus Headset is disconnected This would allow to have a conversation in headphones without removing them; kind of like what the blue button on Bose QC noise-canceling headphones does.
  19. To play iTunes music on android devices, as I know, it is impossible previously. But now, with DRM removal software, we can play all iTunes music and videos on non-Apple devices without limitation. Since all iTunes music and videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, so you need to remove it at first [Copyright removal tool link removed] after that, you can enjoy it on android and Samsung devices. Hope this point is useful to you. Good luck.
  20. After reading the whole post, I have learned how to use it easily. Powerful comments. Thanks.
  21. 1: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925i 2: Android 7 Nougat Stock 3: Exynos 7420 (Wolfson DAC) Option to Enable High-Res Output disapear After Android Marshmallow to Nougat Update. audio_policy.conf
  22. This is a happy tour for me to read on your site, since I have learned how to transfer music in easy way from follow the comment guide. Thank you so much.
  23. Thanks for you nice post to teach us how to fix that issue in easy way.
  24. Hi Andre, I've just tested, and it still stop after few minutes.
  25. Last week
  26. Sorry for my late reply. Thank you for suggestion, I'll try and let you know the result.
  27. From Max it was required to fix the hi-res sound output, correct the interface, and he's doing some nonsense
  28. I have unchecked the Bluetooth and wired auto start boxes in settings, yet every time I connect my Plantronics voyager edge to my note 4, the player opens and plays. Please advise how to disable this
  1. Load more activity