• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, because it turned into shitstorm... (pardon my language)
  3. Today
  4. The theme of the player at 4pda is closed. Now only topic here.
  5. (read with Schwarzenegger accent from the Red Heat movie) Is a good reason to move to the glorious country of Russia, comrade. Come.
  6. The latest available version should download automatically from the Play store via the Updates system. The latest stable release is 588 (or 589 for Intel devices). You can also manually download from the Downloads tab at the top of this page if your Google Play market setup is broken in some way. There is also an alpha-test of v3 of Poweramp in that download area if you want to try it. Andre
  7. Since updating what, your Android version? Have you tried putting some music on the device's internal filesystem and see if it plays there? If so, try copying everything off your SD Card, reformat it cleanly, and then copy everything back. Ideally do not have your device running during the process though as you might lose your playlist entries (in fact, I would suggest backing up any internal playlists to files first, as sometimes reformatting the card will make Android give it a new name). Andre
  8. OK, I'l move it back to bugs so it is logged as such. But I doubt you'll get any more responses there I'm afraid, the only documentation of the API system is what is listed in the API topic. Andre
  9. May dear Poweramp tell me how to update my latest version of Poweramp? Here is my version of Poweramp on my phone android
  10. Hi! Awesome app 👍 1. Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141) 2. Android 8.0.0 (Stock) 3. Sound High-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD) DSEE HX™ LDAC Digital Noise Cancellation ClearAudio+ Stereo speaker with S-Force Front Surround Stereo Recording Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio https://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/xperia-xz-premium/specifications/
  11. Andre, I asked that already there... but it is not working as described, that's why it's a bug. Having paid for the software, I would have expected to get an answer to that question though.
  12. since updating Poweramp keeps skipping songs and says corrupted file... used to play them, nothing has changed.... the songs all play with factory samsung music player.... unmounted sd card and reinstalled... worked again fo awhile now barely plays abything but samsung music app plays all
  13. There is an API section of the forums, I'll move this there. Andre
  14. Tap the song title area in the Player screen to return to the current list display. Andre
  15. Then probably best to keep Soundalive turned off and use DVC then. Andre
  16. This is still genius..Thanks for this
  17. Yesterday
  18. Trying to setup Tasker to start a certain playlist, I discovered that (at least for me) the intens found in the java api do not work as expected. I checked the command reference in the java api, I wanted to start a playlist from its beginning which is the only one playlist available, it was created with Poweramp. Regardless what combination of ending parameters in content://com.maxmpz.audioplayer.data/playlists I use with command 20, I get random results. Rarely it starts or resumes the playlist or it plays anything else. I tried /0 /1 /1/files /1/files/0 /1/files/1 all without success. What's wrong here?
  19. Okay, this worked but the audio got distorted after this "without me turning on the sound alive"
  20. Hello, 1 - I request a display by artist 2 - I display the list of songs for a given artist 3 - I choose to listen to a title From there, I do not know how to return directly to the list (2) The only way I've found is to go back to the main menu and start the search again. Or put the list (2) in the queue, which allows to return to the general menu. Is there not a more direct way to return to this list from the tracked title?
  21. Hello, Artists whose names begin with a number followed by a blank appear in the list Artists whose name starts with a letter followed by a blank do not appear The solution that would be to put a dash (-) instead of white would be problematic for tag management
  22. Try turning DVC mode off in Poweramp as using that can bypass some device-specific features. Andre
  23. It is based on the milkdrop system, so you can add your own visualisations found from the internet. Andre
  24. Hi, It will be great if there is analog meter (like those old school Mcintosh amp). Thanks
  25. I wonder that myself sometimes, but I've put it down to me just being in the wrong country and thus not involved in any of the Russian discussions. Andre
  26. It's a bit hidden, but in case anyone else needs it: Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Audio Focus > Resume on Start. Andre
  27. It's already there in the alpha-test of Poweramp v3 which you can get from the Downloads tab at the top of the page. Andre
  28. The device is a s7 edge released march 2016 and it still has issues. If he has not done a thing now, how is he going to respond to me now. Like speaking to a door mat, and I am not going to just sit and wait like were doing for the beta release. I rather move on and actually do something with an app that actually should be doing in the first place. Trying all the players out and wasting money on some that actually held back with no information including this one, is just plain bad. Best app I like considering but sick of updates not being updated to latest versions or developer hibernating like a Bear but actually seems like a dead Bear, that will never be found, MAX. I am on n7player, that seems to look the best, and got my s7 equalizer set perfectly to sound like PA was, when using PA. So I might just be sticking with n7player. n7player seems to use the same unlocker way of verifying license, but no issues like Poweramp. I think this whole forums should be taken down, if there is no beta by the time it takes Max 5 years after April 24, 2017. Just waste of every single person in this worlds time, with no update to the app at all. Everyone is moving on, and I was going to be a loyal user but this is getting pathetic. I am only going to be loyal to a developer that is loyal to their buyers, and Max is not that.
  1. Load more activity