v3 needed features

marcelo13k

I recently signed up as tester for v3, and I am amazed how an already superb app can get even better. 

I immediately noticed though some things that could complete the experience:

1. Obvious,  a menu entry for feedback that takes you to this forum. Needed since if we are testers, we will have some feedback, right?

2. A way to type exact numeric values on the settings,  the slide bar is never accurate. 

3. This one just seems to me a good UI idea. Double tap the album art area to toggle the visualization on/off

4. A list of favorite visualizations. Since there are so many, a way to mark them as favorites and a filter to just use them. 

Thank you for this great app !

1. Settings > Get Support > Poweramp Forum

Lots of good suggestions there though, we'll just have to see what Max is going to offer us in the next beta. I'm afraid I have no idea how much of the current work has been influenced by all the great suggestions in these forums, and how much is a road-map that Max already had in mind. Hopefully it won't be too much longer to wait to find out though.

Andre

On 2/3/2017 at 3:36 AM, andrewilley said:

1. Settings > Get Support > Poweramp Forum

Lots of good suggestions there though, we'll just have to see what Max is going to offer us in the next beta. I'm afraid I have no idea how much of the current work has been influenced by all the great suggestions in these forums, and how much is a road-map that Max already had in mind. Hopefully it won't be too much longer to wait to find out though.

Andre

Will we ever see visualization on the lockscreen?

Archived