Song Order Reversed

Rotwang

When I have the list sort set on Track# - the Album song order is reversed. ex. 7,6,5,4,3,2,1

If there are 7 songs, 1 is last, 7 is first and 4 is in the middle.;

When I put them in the queue - same thing - play order is backwards.

I have to set the list to sort "by date added" and then they appear in the proper order.

I have checked the Info/Tag and the track numbers are correct 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

This is on a recently purchased 2016 Samsung Galaxy Tablet ver 5.1.1

(I have done a few searches on the forum - but haven't seen anything like this happening to anybody else - apologies if this has been covered already)

* edited (below)

I see that if I go to Folders > Albums - songs order is correct (using "by track #")

same with Libraries > Albums ,.... (using "by track #") - order

but If I go to Libraries > Artists > Album > using "by track #" gives me a reverse song order

Am I missing something - or is this a glitch ?

Odd, sorting by Track# works perfectly for me in all library view modes (Folders, Albums, Artists, Albums by Artists, Album Artists). Probably a really silly question, but you don't have the 'Reverse' option ticked further down the 'List Options' menu for that one view type do you?

Are you using the release build of Poweramp or the newer alpha-test version?

Andre

LOL, I was hesitant about even suggesting that as you seemed to have a pretty good grasp of how the options work, as I thought I might get a withering reply. :) Just goes to show that sometimes it's really easy to overlook the simplest things - especially when there are a lot of options available.

Andre

Archived