Poweramp doesn't have sound since i upgraded to 7.0

Hello, since i upgraded my Xperia z5 premium to nougat 7.0 Poweramp doesn't had sound anymore, Just a background sound but i can't hear my music through the speakers and my headphones neither. 

Other apps like walkman music and Google play music are working fine. 

I tried with both versions of Poweramp and nothing. 

Please help.

33 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Have you tried using alternative output modes in the alpha-test version, high-rez for example if that is available for your device? Also try disabling DVC.

Andre

Yes, that works dude with the no DVC option , thanks a lot. 

What's the better option, audiotrack output or openSL ES output? 

Greetings. 

Screenshot_20170119-212454.png

7 hours ago, Andy... said:

What's the better option, audiotrack output or openSL ES output? 

I'm not sure there is universal answer to that one, they are just alternative methods. Try both and use whichever you are happiest with (I doubt you'll hear any difference in terms of audio quality, but one might function more reliably on your device than the other).

Andre

After installation of the Android 7.0 (Nougat) update, Poweramp now plays at very, very low volume from both the phone speakers and headphones.

The problem remains even with the phone volume set to the highest level and in-app volume set to the highest as well.

• 2 weeks later...

had the same problem on my Z5 Compact.  update to Nougat and Poweramp volume suddenly turn very very low.  I disable the DVC and half the problem solved.

with DVC Off the audio volume/quality become erratic.  it's like the volume goes up and down.

not sure if this is due to sum other setting but everything was find on Marshmallow.

is this sumthing that can b fixed?

9 hours ago, demio121 said:

updated to alpha 703

If you are on Android 7.x, I would suggest using build 704 as that has a few Nougat-related tweaks (probably won't change the things you are commenting on though). Remember the EQ has a pre-amp gain setting, and also check the ReplayGain settings is case those are causing your volume drop.

Andre

On 2/4/2017 at 5:00 PM, andrewilley said:

If you are on Android 7.x, I would suggest using build 704 as that has a few Nougat-related tweaks (probably won't change the things you are commenting on though). Remember the EQ has a pre-amp gain setting, and also check the ReplayGain settings is case those are causing your volume drop.

Andre

sort of "partially" resolve the volume erratic issue....

i turn off TONE control.  The setting with Bass and Treble control.  The volume is so much better now.  However, i'm missing one of feature i like.

6 hours ago, demio121 said:

i turn off TONE control.  The setting with Bass and Treble control.  The volume is so much better now.  However, i'm missing one of feature i like.

You can always use the EQ controls instead of the coarser Bass/Treble controls (which are only boost controls by the way, you can't attenuate with them).

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

happy to report that all OK now.

Im using Sony Z5 Compact and the recent N update from Sony has a buy with audio in 3rd party apps.  the latest N build 376 from Sony resolve this.  Not a bug in powerampp.  im happy now.  great support guys.

Archived