Playlists are a wonderful idea, or would be if I was perfect, didn’t make mistakes or change my mind.

Please forgive me if I'm missing something, but I haven't found a way to add a track anywhere except the end. For now I can use Shuffle (and Poweramp offers features I don't want to do without).

Android Studio has a list pane that supports multiple edits and reordering. Would it be too difficult to use that as a Base class for playlists and queue panes? It would offer an interface most users are used to with minimal programming effort.  

Deleting tracks one track menu at a time is clumsy; a superficial feature that lets down Poweramp sophisticated internals.

You can move tracks up and down Playlists (tap the little up/down-sliderarrow icon in the top right, then drag any song using the slider arrow next to the song title).

To bulk delete (or bulk Add to Playlist, or Enqueue) tap Menu, then tap Delete, Enqueue, or Add to Playlist. You can then multi-select from the current list view and once done press the middle button at the bottom of the screen to complete the action.

Andre

Any idea why Delete is greyed out on the list menu? I can multiple Enqueue etc and Delete Dups, but only delete singly from play lists.

(This is weird because I just did it on the same list a few minutes ago, trying it out successfully.  Don't worry about it.  I'm using alpha 704 and very tolerant of flaky, if that's what's happening.)

Christopher 

Archived